SENIOR BRAND EXECUTIVE
As Senior Brand Executive for a major luxury skincare brand, you will be responsible for developing, planning, and executing marketing, public relations, sales, and promotional strategies within the brand’s guidelines in order to support and achieve the sales strategy. You will be totally responsible for all marketing planning, communications, and brand activations.
Senior Brands Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing a designated category and brand portfolio, driving marketing activities to achieve sales targets, profitability targets, and business objectives.
- Developing and driving agenda of annual marketing plan for the category and brand portfolio including innovation, reanimation, promotion, and activation.
- Supporting and contributing to the category growth including brand prioritization, strategic profitability targets, channel, and assortment mix, and pricing indexes.
- Owning and driving the end-to-end process of turning integrated marketing campaign plans into excellent execution through solid insights and understanding of the retailer and consumers.
- Leading strong execution of best-practice go-to-market strategy with robust, consistent, and timely processes and communication to the field.
- Working with the sales team and leveraging all available data sources to better understand base business drivers and to develop tools to enhance sales efficiency in the channel.
- Building sales-ready, retailer-specific trade plans that drive successful sell-in.
- Delivering all below-the-line activations in respective channels, both digitally and physically where required, to ensure best-in-class execution with the sales team.
- Managing external relationships with the agency in the development and adaptation of locally integrated communication to support the brands and portfolio, including best-in-class digital and e-commerce creatives and assets.
- Developing advertising design, displays, and marketing materials to support all marketing activities and ensure timely launch of campaigns.
- Building accurate sales and stock demand forecast for innovation and promotion in collaboration with demand planning and sales team, with sound analysis, logical rationale, and market knowledge.
- Monitoring and analyzing the brand and portfolio performance, trends, and competitive landscape to strengthen strategies, identify new opportunities and formulate campaign concepts.
- Managing and leveraging on A&P budget given in tandem with relevant learnings and data to maximize return on investments and spend efficiency.
Senior Brand Executive Requirement
- 3-5 years of branding experience within the related background will be ideal
- Well-understanding of market trends and customer behavior
- Strong experience in advertising, media planning, and brand management
- Positive attitude, hardworking, trustworthy, and mature, and able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Resourceful, result-oriented, and work well under pressure
- Collaboration work with teams of all levels.